Public record Jan. 5, 2021
Property transfers recently recorded in the office of Lincoln County Clerk George O. “Sonny” Spoonamore IV.
• Agnes L. Elliot to Tony and Kaneesha Pittman, .4 acres on Blue Lick Road, love and affection, fair market value $500.
• Phillip C. Waddell to Jowanna Clarkson, lot 12 of Spring Run subdivision, $9,000.
• Andrew and Donita Brock to Robert Sweet, lot 14 block A of Morgan Manor subdivision, $155,000.
• Carroll A. Singleton to Chad Tate, .6 acres on U.S. Highway 127, $14,300.
• Gary and Rebecca Douglas, Danny Douglas, Mindy Douglas and Linda Douglas, as co-executors of the estate of Josh Douglas Jr, to Ethel Gray, five tracts of land in Moreland containing a total of 34.5 acres, $125,000.
• Carroll A. Singleton to Ruck’s Trucks, LLC, tract 5 of the subdivision of the Rothwell property, containing 1.571 acres, $228,800.
• Rick and Rebecca McCowan to Micah B. McCowan, three tracts of land north of Moreland, $120,000.
• Leslie R. Moore et vir Billy J. Moore to Regina L. Dean and Michael D. Halcomb, 14 acres in Lincoln County, $23,000.
• Rick Cole et ux, Elizabeth G. Cole, to Charles and Margaret Wilder, lot 17 of River Crest subdivision near Stanford, $40,000.
• Lanny and Sandra Hubbard, Johnny and Rita Hazlett, Jimmy and Deanna Floyd, William and Jane Hubbard to Stephen and Connie Richey, 4.849 acres in Lincoln County, $88,000.
• Bruce L. and Katie L. Williams to Kristine L. Crockett and Shane H. Souza, 1.035 acres on Bowen Road, $176,000.
• Bruce L. and Katie L. Williams to Kristine L. Crockett and Shane H. Souza, two tracts of land on Bowen Road, $19,000.
• First Southern National Bank to First Southern Funding, LLC, three parcels of land in Lincoln County, $35,000.
• Shirley Chaney to Ricky D. Hendrick II. and Christy D. Hendrick, three parcels of land in Halls Gap, love and affection, fair market value $139,000.
• Larry R. and Patricia J. Simpson to Zachary and Kayla Howard, 1.258 acres on Charlie Boone Road, $42,500.
• Rick and Elizabeth Cole to Jordan W. Hogue, .482 acres on Fair Grounds Road, $59,000.
• Cierra Nicole Teater, 19, homemaker and Andrew Jozeph Madden, 21, Honeywell.
• Janice Tean Martin, 57, Stanford Nursing Home and Donald Ray Patterson, 67, retired.
The Internal Revenue Service launched an online tool Monday to track the status of their $600 coronavirus relief checks. The... read more