Property transfers recently recorded in the office of Lincoln County Clerk George O. “Sonny” Spoonamore IV.
• Amanda Prentice to Nathan and Sue Etta Horst, 1.5 acres on west side of Highway 39 and south side of Harness Road, $37,500.
• Shane and Tina Morgan to Samantha Mullins, lot on northwest side of Hustonville Street, $139,000.
• Best Homes, Inc., to John L. and Loretta Rowe, lot on Helm Street, $42,000.
• Trampas L. and Erica A. Cook to Richard Rowe Properties, Inc., 3.90 acres at junction of Ky. Hwy. 328 and U.S. Hwy. 27 near Waynesburg, $50,000.
• Ralph and Brenda Toy to Daniel and Haylee Ralston, 5.548 acres, tracts 8 and 9 of the Douglas Division, $25,000.
• Michael D. and Kaitlyn Foley to William C. and Kortney D. Spencer, 2.3 acres in Lincoln County, $109,000.
•Ethel L. Miracle to Anthony L. Miracle, land in Lincoln County, love and affection, fair market value $10,000.
• Jeremy and Brittany Parsons to Melissa F. Swett, lot 11 of Fosters Lane Residential Development, $145,500.
• Teresa Waldon to Aaron M. Jones, lot 55, 56, and 57 of Eaton subdivision in Lincoln County, $130,000.
•Connie and Charlene Bodner to Edward and Patricia Vanhook, 81.2 acres in Lincoln County, $200,000.
• Refugio and Gregoria Perez, and Roberto Perez, to Kenny M. Smith, house and lot in Stanford, in part of town known as Macksville, $1,000.
• Larry A. and Victoria L. Warren to Ronald and Julie Shepherd, 4.9087 acres .1 miles from the junction or Highway U.S. 27 and Highway 1247, $25,000.
• Ronald D. and Bobi L. Middleton to Eugene L. Wilson, 15 acres about .5 miles south of Moreland on east side of U.S. Hwy. 127, $169,500.
• Chris and Pam Maddox to Tandy Deskins and James Rhodus, 115 Tom Crawford Lane containing 2.548 acres, $202,000.
• Mervin A. and Mattie A. Byler to Freeman and Rebekah Detweiler, two tracts containing about 20 acres on Hwy. 643, $140,000.
• Jonathan and Judith Beachy to Henry and Dena Beachy, 5.375 acres on Ky. Hwy. 643, $1.00, fair market value $$20,000.
• Robert G. Reed to David and Lisa Young, 6 acres on waters of South Fork in Lincoln County, $16,500.
• Ralph S. Coleman to Marvin and Kristina Byler, 153 acres of C.W. Evans survey, and 3.7 acres near Deep Well Woods Road, $250,000.
• Amanda Carole Hrapek, 39, assistant manager and John Thomas Jones, 41, construction framer.
• Florine E. Durham, 47, prepper and Claude Henry Allen, 48, unemployed.
• Journey Edann Wooten, 19, server and Hayden Thomas Godbey, 21, correction officer.
• Stevie Lynn King, 25, stay at home mother and Randall Lee Byrd, 43, self employed.
• Britney Marie Whitfield-Galiney, 22, unemployed and Bryan Adam Schofield, 30, disabled.
• Vivian T. Thompson, 67, retired and Aubrey J. Reynolds, 75, retired.
• Sarah Renea Downs, 28, Kentucky Utilities and Justin D. Archer, 26, Stanford Fire Department.