Public Record Feb. 22, 2021
Property transfers recently recorded in the office of Lincoln County Clerk George O. “Sonny” Spoonamore IV.
• Mark R. and Gwendolyn D. Fitzpatrick to Kristi Glover and Christopher D. Whited, .176 acres in Lincoln County, $79,000.
• Nathaniel R. and Judith Eby to Andrew L. and Mary Sowder, 3.781 acres in Lincoln County, $5,671.
• Darlene Huff and Corey Delk, et ux Kayla Delk, and Chester Devore to Carolyn and Travis Pullum, 47 acres in Lincoln County, $25,000.
• Laura Raulerson to Phillip Smith, 65.9 acres in Lincoln County, $254,800.
• Adam and Melissa Fitzpatrick, and Phyllis and Rodger Linville to Jerry and Vicky Petrey, 2.58 acres, love and affection, fair market value $25,000.
• Mark and Gwendolyn Fitzpatrick to Bret McIntosh, lot in Lincoln County, $59,500.
• Margaret Fair, and Rhonda and Christopher Gilliam to Courtney Noland, three tracts on Main Street and Hustonville Street, $8,500.
• Robert Swett to Debra R. Went, 17,985.6 square feet on Dogwood Drive, $249,900.
• Lori B. Shelburne to Joseph Shelburne, lot 9, unit 3, block C of Dix River Estates Subdivision, $130,000.
• Shelia Mullins, trustee of the Sheila Mullins 2015 Living Trust, to Rollie and Jennifer Williams, 3.005 acres, $30,000.
• Terry and Tabitha Bullock to Wimax Express, Inc., property in four parcels along U.S. Hwy. 27 and Ky. Hwy. 1247, $52,000.
• Donna M. Vonlinger to Clear Fork Properties, Inc., two tracts containing a total of 8.246 acres, $65,000.
• Green River Estates, LLC, and Daryl and Dawn Day, and Kelvin and Karen Machal, to Clear Fork Properties LLC, lot 1 of Huston Pointe Development containing .510 acres, $91,968.
• Linda Bell, executrix of Estate of Anna Lee Jones, to Linda Bell, one acre .5 miles east of Hwy. 27 at Halls Gap, fair market value $56,000.
• Nona and Donald Pendygraft, and Phillip and Yvonne Hafley, to Clarissa and Michael Stewart, lot in Hustonville, $177,000.
• Lisa Morrison to Lisa McCullough and Sarah Blackburn, lot 13 of Pleasant Acres subdivision, $79,000.
• Gary and Sandy Baugh to Philip and Brenda Hamann, two tracts of land containing 8.014 acres, $165,000.
• Luke E. Mattingly to Robin M. Rogers, lot in Lincoln County, $187,500.
• Tracey L. Durham to Anthony F. Joslin, lot no. 11, block A of Indian Trail Subdivision, $131,000.
• Shelby L. and Austin C. Bell to Maecee L. Owens, lot 19 of Moreland Meadows Phase 2, $136,000.
• Skylar M. Hagan, 20, waitress and Christopher T. Whitaker, 18, unemployed.
• Aundrea Dannielle Quinn, 19, CNA and Marcus Devin Thomas, 19, surveillance installation.
• Hetalben Hasmukhbhai Patel, 22, clerk and Kirankumar Mahendrabhai Patel, 28, clerk.
• Mollee Elizabeth Jennie Leach, 31, R.N. and Shannon Mitchell Johnson, 30, commercial truck driver.
By Melissa Patrick Kentucky Health News Kentucky’s coronavirus vaccine supply will increase by 29 percent next week, and the amount... read more