Public Record March 23, 2021
Property transfers recently recorded in the office of Lincoln County Clerk George O. “Sonny” Spoonamore IV.
• Charlie and Sheila Ray to Stacy Newby, two tracts of G.B. Lawrence Subdivision, $21,000.
• Michael E. Mullins to Brandon and Cassandra Griffin, 1.721 acres near Crab Orchard, $35,000.
• James P. Debord et ux, Jennifer C. Debord to Michael W. Whitlark et us, Davina R. Whitlark, 15 acres near Preachersville Road, $585,000.
•Lois L. Oliver to Diane L. Wylie, Vickie O. Singleton and Colleen Wheat, three tracts of land containing a total of about 143.64 acres in Lincoln County, love and affection, fair market value $244,050.
• Tony N. Denham et ux, Thelma Denhan to Jerrett R. Mason et ux, Megan V. Mason, 1.004 acres of the Tomy Norris Denham property, $67,000.
• Mary W. Ralston to Eugene and Nettie Wiseman, two tracts in Oakwood Estates Subdivision, $185,900.
• Debra R. Ernst to Pamela G. Johnson, a lot located on the south side of East Main Street in Stanford, $340,000.
• Robert W. and Ella Simpson to Samuel C. Detweiler, two tracts of land in Crab Orchard totaling about 28 acres, $95,000.
• Richard D. and Danielle Jenkins, Robert W. and Jennifer Jenkins, and Sarah and Duane Wooldridge to Sarah and Duane Wooldridge, lots 5, 6 and part of 7 on the south side of Portman Ave., love and affection, fair market value $71,000.
• As co-executors of the Estate of Odell Kirkpatrick; Dale and Linda Kirkpatrick, Roger W. and Susan Kirkpatrick, Lisa and Jeff Sergent, to Travis and Chelsey Long, property on east side of U.S. Hwy. 27, 4 miles south of Stanford, containing 35 acres, $22,000.
• Jack and Sara Jacobs to Susan Ann Young Reynolds, land on the west side of the Parlor Grove Ridge Road in Waynesburg, $48,000.
• MJD Enterprises, LLC, by and through Mary Dotson its manager, to Patty’s Ice, LLC, by and through Patricia Jo Brown it’s sole member, lot no. 4 of Payton’s Run Development containing .758 acres, $75,000.
• Carrie Lynn and Jonathan Barnard to Tracey E. Durham, lot no. 3, unit 5, block “e” of the Dix River Estates Subdivision, $172,500.
• Jason Hall to Deanna Sabatine and Felicia Rhodes Cornett, three acres located on Ephesus School Road, love and affection, fair market value $1,000.
• Gregory L. and Mary L. Miracle to Louis E. Rhinehart, Jr. and Mary J. Rhinehart, and James and Stefanie Denson, 43.182 acres about three miles west of Crab Orchard, $135,000.
Gov. Andy Beshear has announced that Kentuckians now have until May 17 to file their 2020 individual income tax returns.... read more