Public Record July 12, 2021
Property transfers recently recorded in the office of Lincoln County Clerk George O. “Sonny” Spoonamore IV.
• Gregory and Mary Miracle to Chad and LeAnn Renner, 38.162 acres lying about three miles west of Crab Orchard on Ky. Hwy. 1770, $140,000.
• Anthony and Denise Gordon to Shannon and Teresa Mitchell, lot no. 3 of tracts 1 and 2 of Dunaway & Keys Subdivision, $115,000.
• Christina and John Miller to Phyllis Hartley, lot 70 in Land of Goshen Subdivision, $44,000.
• Sheila and Earl Starnes to Sheila and Earl Starnes, property in two tracts on Knob Lick Turnpike Road and waters of Black Branch, love and affection, fair market value $540,000.
• David L. Beach to Megan and Joseph Follin, 1.226 acres on Morris Lane, $215,000.
• Jeremy and Tiffany Johnson to Amelia Berryman and David Fisher, .282 acres on south side of Main Street in Stanford, $125,000.
• Andrew and Chelsea Trosper to Keith Gipson, one acre in Lincoln County, $2,000.
• Charles Bryant to Eric and Nichelle Clothier, lot no. 5, phase six B of Fosters Lane Residential Development, $157,500.
• William and Alicia Staton to Virginia Staton, one acre in Lincoln County, love and affection, fair market value $5,000.
• Phillip R. Everett et ux, Linda Everett to Phillip R. Everett et ux, Linda Everett, and Ellen Everett, three tracts of land in Dix River Estates Subdivision, love and affection, fair market value $100,100.
• Haley Elizabeth Meadows, 28, chiropractic assistant and Ryan V. Young, 31, teacher,
• Keirra Hoover, 23, factory and Jacob D. Julian, 23, Vorst Paving.
• Pauline Leoinisia Santiago, 33, stay-at-home mother, and Jason Bradley McKee, 43, security guard.
• Kristen Nicole Wilson, 29, financial planner, and Garlan Joseph Vanhook, 28, lawyer.
• Jessica Nichole Wheatley, 27, stay-at-home mom, and Trajon Louis Neal, 27, unemployed.
• Tina Marie Davis, 45, management and Patrick N. Young, 41, production.
Wilderness Road Hospitality has unveiled a new mural on Main Street that welcomes visitors to downtown Stanford. The mural, painted... read more